Most of you receiving this email have an idea of what happens here in the Impulse Chiropractic and Rehab office. Some of you, however, may have experienced my office when I first opened in 2021 (it is not the same now!). Some of you are preparing to become patients as you read this!
Either way, many of you have experienced chiropractic before calling me. What were your experiences like? These are some of the things I have heard:
- My chiropractor took x-rays and then adjusted me 3 times a week.
- I loved my old chiropractor- he always pressed exactly where it hurt.
- My chiropractor wouldn’t adjust me for a year after abdominal surgery.
- The little gun adjuster was the only thing that made me feel better.
- She would adjust me once or twice, and I would feel better and stop going.
- I was given some exercises, but they never followed up.
- My chiropractor moved (or passed away)- a very common one!
- Do you resonate with one of these? And have you ever just wanted more? Like: an answer. WHY do you hurt? WHY does it keep coming back? WHAT can I be doing to really prevent this in the future?
For those of you who have met me, you may have heard me say, “I do more than chiropractic.” I want to explain what that means today.
Step 1- When you reach out to me, the first thing we do is: schedule a DISCOVERY CALL. Many patients say well, why can’t I just come in? The reason is: I do not want to waste YOUR time or money. I want to talk to you first and get an understanding of several things:
· WHAT do you have going on- do I think I can help?
· Are you looking for a LONG-TERM solution?
· Will you put in the work to help yourself get better?
· What have your past experiences with chiropractic been- if it has been great, are you looking for MORE? Something different?
This 20-minute phone call helps me get to know you and your situation. Does this sound crazy to you? A Doctor taking 20 minutes to talk to you on the phone? I thought it was crazy at first, too. However, it has saved me so much time and helped me really get to understand where my patients are coming from! And the feedback I get is amazing: patients really appreciate being listened to and sent in the right direction!
Step 2– A DISCOVERY SESSION. This session is a 45-minute session where you are invited to come into the office, meet me, ask questions, and undergo a thorough movement assessment. Why this step?
This helps me determine 2 things: 1- if your problems appear movement related and give you an ANSWER. 2- determine if I am the best solution for your health care moving forward. If we determine YES movement therapy in my office can give you long-term relief, THEN we proceed forward!
For most patients, this is the case. However, I have had several say: I am not ready to commit to that yet. I have found several that have more pain or problems than I can solve- so I send them elsewhere for better management. Either way- you get my TIME and an answer!
Step 3– is an examination and treatment session that lasts ONE HOUR. This is a thorough musculoskeletal analysis where we focus on specific movement patterns and determine the exact amount of care you need going forward. At this exam, we review findings from the discovery visit, dig a little deeper, and then come up with a plan.
Step 4– is committing to a plan of care. These range from 10-24 one-hour-long follow-up visits. WE decide on that plan together. We decide on the stages and steps through that plan to get to your desired goals.
Now, I know this may not sound like a typical chiropractic office- because it isn’t!! I hope to do more for those patients who need it. This is not for everyone- but I am sure a few of you reading this will say you know what? I just need MORE.
If this resonates with you, PLEASE reach out to me! Shoot me an email back or schedule a call so that we can see if you need MORE. Impulse Chiropractic and Rehab is here for you when you are ready for your journey.
Book a call link: https://link.drjustinrabinowitz.com/widget/appointment/book_a_call_impulse/discovery_call
Talk to you all soon,